This beginner has a few questions. I've slowly converted to the TFPC way of life. The tipping point was two weeks ago when my pool started to take a turn for the worse. I started to grab the algaecide and such, but then decided to go all-in with TFPC. I came out of my situation nicely. My question is this: I have some Pool Perfect with Phos-free. Is it ok to use this till gone or should I leave it on the shelf? I also have some shock that doesn't contain CYA. CH is not an issue since I'm on the low side of normal.
One side note. Since I've went to bleach and scrapped the puck, my TA and pH stay on target. I was always adjusting these with the 2 Bs and thought it was because of the acid rain here in the Ohio Valley. Even though the rain is acidic, it doesn't mess with my water as much as the pucks did.