Skimmer with biult in Float and hose attachment.

Jul 7, 2014
Plainfield,NJ
Guys this is an incredible site.

After much research into the custom skimmer install I'm finally ready to blow up that hang over the pool skimmer that intex sells. It doesn't even stay in with people out the pool. So frustrating to get it right. so finally I land on this website and im so happy to see other have tried some of the ideas that are running in my head. Now I feel confident in trying this myself.

That being said has anybody used a wide mouth skimmer sold by a company called In the Swim that has a built in Float with a hose attachment to keep the pool full in the event of water loss from all the swimming a and splashing. Could the liner hold it?

skimmer.jpg

I have a 20 X 52 Steel Frame Pool from intex and im really going to try the skimmer install but im unsure of what size to use or if this one will be heavy or overkill.

Also would it be ok to flip the intake and output on the pools. I want to put the new skimmer were the water output in now and put the water out put in the lower hole in the pool? Get it? ;)

That fill gadget is unnecessary in my opinion and not needed. In fact, I've never seen one installed on this forum before.

Welcome to TFP. Hope you enjoy the site!~ :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.