Pool blaster vac.

Even with an electric cover on my pool, small silt and pollen, occasional leaves and worms do manage to find their way in and need to be cleaned up. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my PoolBlasterMax. Using the normal big hose to vacuum up small bits of schmutz was a PITA so this little tool gets a short daily workout and its fast and easy.
One thing they told me when buying it though was to not let it sit in the charger all night. Something about overcharging those lithium batteries is bad. Skippy says he's going to put a small timer out on the plug to deal with that....

I took a little bit longer then brushing the pool. So I'll just vac instead of brush. I think in ten minutes I did what normally takes an hour plus!
I think the only problem is the battery issues. I think they are easily over charged. My booklet said 4 hours.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I took a little bit longer then brushing the pool. So I'll just vac instead of brush.

Wait!! Don't give up brushing just yet, LOL.
Vacuuming and brushing serve two different purposes. The brushing helps to disrupt any possible algae biofilm as well as stir things into circulation towards the skimmer, while the vacuuming obviously helps pick up schmutz and get it outta there!

I do love my PoolBlasterMax.

What I was saying was it is almost as easy as brushing. So instead of brushing I will vacuum more often. Also I remember people talking about the battery. My charger has an led that is red when charging and green when finished I believe. I didn't see anything in the manual about it. But I'd imagine just unplugging it when its green will save the battery.

Absolutely awesome. What used to take over an hour and a half now can be done in about a half hour. And it does a better job. The fine filter bags are a must. I bought extra but it came with 2, so I have 7. I put one around my filter too and it helped a ton when it came to cleaning the filter.

You guys have a different experience than me. I've had one for years, and find it next to useless. I have the MAX CG model and it barely takes care of the steps acceptably let alone anything else. Bag fills up awefully quick too.

Amazon.com : Water Tech Pool Blaster Max : Swimming Pool Handheld Vacuums : Patio, Lawn Garden I still love it. Over the winter I charged it a few times less then the instructions said and have noticed no difference in battery life. I can do my whole pool before the it starts to bog down.

I adore mine. I did the same thing over the winter and always keep an eye on it when charging. As soon as it turns green I unplug so it doesn't overcharge. The micro filters are a must as well as keeping the cap lubricated so water doesn't get inside.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.