Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New member, new pool otw, looking for rec'd on the electrical

1. Back To Top    #1

New member, new pool otw, looking for rec'd on the electrical

Hello TFP! I recently purchased a new AquaLeader Harmony resin pool that will be installed in two weeks. All my details are in the signature. I am really looking for recommendations installing the electric at the pool. I have no clue about electrical stuff but have an electrician coming to do the work. I definitely want a timer to run the pump and SWG. Since I have a blank slate I would like to do it right. The pump is 220 and SWG is 110v. Any pictures to show a proper install?

Thanks!
    18,000g AquaLeader Harmony resin round 27' 54" AGP, Pentair EasyClean DE 60, Pentair Optiflo 1.5hp, Circupool Si30+ SWG, TF-100 kit, Dolphin S50 Robotic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New member, new pool otw, looking for rec'd on the electrical

Hi MadMarty!

I can't offer any pictures but I just wanted to welcome you to this wonderful site! Please do add pics of your install as I and others would be very interested in watching!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New member, new pool otw, looking for rec'd on the electrical

Thanks Casey, I've been a lurker for a while as I researched my pool choice. They are coming later this month to do the install so I will try to get some pics posted. Since this is the first pool I can only hope that I am doing everything correctly. My TF100 arrived so I am hoping that helps me. Look for some numbers to be posted right after the install. The electric install is my next big unknown, not even sure about that right now. Do I even have enough room in my panel for the pool and SWG?. I guess we'll see. Next big hurdle will be the deck extension out to wrap part of the pool. I will post pics on that too.
    18,000g AquaLeader Harmony resin round 27' 54" AGP, Pentair EasyClean DE 60, Pentair Optiflo 1.5hp, Circupool Si30+ SWG, TF-100 kit, Dolphin S50 Robotic Cleaner