Me and the kids were swimming today when one of the swallowed a lot of water causing him to vomit. It was a copious amount. Should not have had that extra waffle for breakfast. This quickly caused a case of sympathy vomit in the other child.
I quickly got both kids out and hosed them down. Skimmed off all of the solids that I could. Poured in about half gallon of bleach (all that I had on hand) and a bag of shock. I plan to leave the pump running all night and see where we are in the morning.
For now on, I will try to keep more bleach on hand. I don't think I have any specific questions. Just wanted to share with the group.