Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Astrolite

1. Back To Top    #1

Lewisberry, PA

I am not new to this forum or the BBB method, been here and using it since 2008. I just wanted to give a shout out to all those that make this site possible. The amount of knowledge and help I have received here is irreplaceable! I have been blessed to find this site. I am surprised that my pool even survived its first 20 years! The last 6 have truly been "Trouble Free" thanks to all of you.

A big thank you,

14 x 28 Vinyl Inground, 13200 gal., Hayward EC-65 DE w/1hp Superpump

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mandeville, Louisiana

Re: Astrolite

I hear you Astrolite! I love this site and the people who make it possible. I have had my pool almost two years and have never had anything but crystal clear sparkly water. I get a big smile every time someone comments on how clear my water is. I could not have done it without this site.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW PA

Re: Astrolite

Thank you for the kind words towards TFP and our contributing members to help other pool owners. Thank you and welcome back!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter