Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Happy Independence Day!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Midland TX

Happy Independence Day!!

I am looking forward to having my Grandkids jumping and laughing in my sparklicious pool! I am so Blessed to get to see my family grow and blossom in this great Nation. I hope everyone has a Great Day today!!
    7200 Gal Above Ground, 1.5HP Dynamo Pump, 250# Pentair Sand filter with ZeoLite. Diver Dave Cleaner. TFP test kit w/SpeedStir, 3 Grandaughters swimming every week.

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: Happy Independence Day!!

And the same to you and your family ranger_ric!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Munster, IN

We are a very blessed Nation ! Have a great day !
    16 x 34 inground vinyl pool
    Hayward 1 hp super pump
    200s Hayward Sand filter

4. Back To Top    #4
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

I think I'll spend it here... with people who understand why I was out vacuuming the pool at 5:30 AM on a holiday.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Happy 4th to Ya`ll also.
    Richard You beat me as I didn`t get out there till 6:20 to do the same all the while remembering how dangerous pools can be.
    You see I met my wife of 36yrs. exactly 39ys. ago Today at the pool in our neighborhood clubhouse!
    Would`nt change a thing.
    35900 inground, 1 1/2 hp superpump, Jacuzzi sand filter, barracuda 3 cleaner