Ended up with a Pentair IC-60 cell that I don't need... Now what?

May 28, 2014
Oklahoma
Short story, a month ago I purchased the Pentair 521150 EasyTouch 8SC-IC60 system thinking that I would go with a SWG on our newly acquired 20'x40' IG pool. I have since learned alot and decided to not go the SWG route because I have an older metal wall vinyl pool w/ autocover. But I want to keep the EasyTouch 8 automation system. I have two choices:

1. Return the entire package back to amazon.com, get my money back and turn around and purchase the EasyTouch 8 standalone system. Difference between the two is around $650.
2. Keep the EasyTouch 8 system and sell the IC-60 cell for the difference to someone from this wonderful forum who needs a cell. :D

I would kind of feel like a Richard returning a perfectly good open boxed item to amazon, but I will if I have to. Not one of the items has been hooked up or used, everything is still sitting in the box like it was the day I received the package.

I realize this isn't really a buy/sell forum, I'm just trying to get opinions on whether it would be feasible for me to try and sell the IC-60 cell alone. Thanks in advance!

Return the package and get the right set up.

Amazon knows what to do with open box items.

Also your Easy Touch system with the IC system will have an integrated power supply for the salt water system that you do not need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.