I am interested in installing some type of suction for the bottom (well close to the bottom of my intex 22' round ultraframe). I have seen somewhere in my Internet perusings a device that can hang from a hose that I could attach to the existing suction (btw I have also installed a thru wall skimmer). I am interested in doing this because I feel that the thru wall suction that comes with the intex is not deep enough see in that I am also running a skimmer. Any guidance on finding such a device or any other suggestions would be appreciated.