Advice Needed: Convert Jandy JI/2000 to Aqualink

Jul 3, 2014
Folsom, CA
I am interested in lowest out of pocket cost to convert Jandy JI /20000 power center to Aqualink control system. The Jandy box has two compartments: 1) low voltage PCB and 2)high voltage relay boards and timeclocks. The pool has 4 devices 1) 3/4 hp circulation pump, 2) 1 hp pump for spa jets and 3) polaris booster pump, 4) 2 lights (spa and pool) on same circuit. The current control system has an indoor control box with 4 buttions: 1) spa recirculation pump 2) heater 3) spa jets 4) lights. I was told the IQ-JNDY-RSPS8 kit would work to convert to iAqualink system. Also, the PDACONVJ and 7092 would work. My quesiton is, does the conversion still use the right side timeclocks and relay boards? Does the conversion still use the Jandy automated valves? Has anyone done one of these conversions? Can I conver to the iAqualink and still use the current indoor control box for on/off switches? Please let me know!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.