Running the pump while in pool

I run the pump or I dont run the pump...... when its the guys floating around with a glass of single barrel and a fine cigar we RUN the pump.. It gives us a lazy river experience. If it is about dusk and all the grandkids pile in the pool I RUN the pump..(mostly for the skimmer which grabs the suicidal bugs that land in the pool right at dusk....) If it is the middle of the day I dont usually run the pump. In MY pool it doesnt matter.. It is your pool.... what say you???

We run the pump all the time while in the pool. I havent yet figured out the actual length of run time I need, but I usually turn it on when I leave for work (8am) and it will run sometimes until after dinner (6pm). All the while people will be swimming while it is running.

I try to run it at least for a few hours even on days that we are not going to swim, or it is rainy. What I need to find is a good timer to hook up somehoe so my pump will turn on and off without me!!!

I like the pump running but my husband does not. He likes to stay in one spot and that's facing the sun. lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.