Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Replumbing after uniclor salt cell removal .

1. Back To Top    #1

brevard florida

Replumbing after uniclor salt cell removal .

After removing the old uniclor swg , iam left with this piece . Do i need to cut the square off and cap the 2 pipes or do i need to connect the 2 together ?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Replumbing after uniclor salt cell removal .

Welcome to TFP!!!

I am not familiar with that SWG, but I would think you will need to connect the 2 vertical pipes or plug all the holes.

Please add your pool details to your signature and as described HERE as it will help us help you in the future.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Dallas, TX

Re: Replumbing after uniclor salt cell removal .

Hi Timewarp:

If you still have the Uniclor, I might be interested in buying it from you, as a backup or for parts. (same to anyone else who might be reading this). Please contact me via PM if you are interested.
    25000 Gallon gunite and plaster, 100 perimeter feet. Pool built 1996, original owner.
    Uniclor 2400 external brine membrane chlorine generator.
    Kreepy Krauly inground cleaner, suction side.
    Sta-Rite System 3 filter, 300 sq foot cartridge with 1.5 lb cellulose filter aid used.
    Sta-Rite Max-E glass 2 HP pump, Solar Cover for heat retention and evaporation control.