Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It looks like Ken Goode is finally getting to use his pool

1. Back To Top    #1

It looks like Ken Goode is finally getting to use his pool

Mods feel free to move this. It looks like Ken Goode has water in his pool. I thought some of you that followed his thread might like to see it.

http://s990.photobucket.com/user/kengood1/library/Pool
    18' x 36' saltwater inground vinyl pool

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: It looks like Ken Goode is finally getting to use his pool

Good. It was great to see how Ken's project turned out. Very nice!

3. Back To Top    #3

Good for Ken.....I was trying to guess when water was going into it based on the trees and it looked like around Feb-March. It turned out great and I never really understood the point of the negative edge but seeing it against his pond I get it now....
    I don't even dream as big as that project was!
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION

4. Back To Top    #4

Looks great! I'm very happy for them, it was a struggle but looks like it was worth it seeing how much fun the kids are having!
    Finally Done! - 21x34 IG, SWCG, depth - 3.6 - 4.6 - 6.6, Pentair IntelliFlow 3050 vs+svrs, 60 sq ft Pentair DE Filter, 400k BTU Heater, Polaris 280 w/.75 hp booster pump, Pentair EasyTouch wireless, 38 sq ft raised spa, wet edge Barbados quartz finish - ODK w/36 in Napoleon grill

5. Back To Top    #5

I did the same guessing. Im thinking March, because the weeds on the ground have turned green.
    Im glad he got it finished. Man, I LOVE that pool house he build. I could live in that!

Quote Originally Posted by skylar18 View Post
    Good for Ken.....I was trying to guess when water was going into it based on the trees and it looked like around Feb-March. It turned out great and I never really understood the point of the negative edge but seeing it against his pond I get it now....
    I don't even dream as big as that project was!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

6. Back To Top    #6

I think he said it was his dog house.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter