how to identify used pool?

Jul 16, 2008
smithfield VA
hi all, I haven't been active on the forums for a few years. We've been using our intex for several years now and last season bought a much (MUCH) larger AGP used. Funny story, was looking at two ads on Craigslist, one for a 24', the other for a 30'. Decided that 30' was bigger than we really needed so thought we'd go with the 24'...but sent my husband the wrong link. By the time I figured out the mistake, he had already called, gone and looked, and bought the 30' pool. So, there we have it.

Anyway, We are in process of getting the permits etc and getting ready to try and put this monster up. First problem, I have no idea what brand it is(or if that is even important?) and some of the metal bits look like they need to be replaced.
I'm hoping to post some pictures and perhaps get some help?
IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

some more

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

There is no brand info stamped anywhere, I have shown the numbers that are on various peices. I can take photos of the uprights or whatever else might help.

you can see that several of the thin metal parts that I assume fit over the walls need to be replaced, but I'm not even sure what those parts are called...

yeah, this is going to be fun :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.