Stains...white, dark, and brown...WTH!?!?!?

Jun 26, 2012
Jackson, NJ
So I have been taking care of my pool for 2 years now, I have been using the BBB method since I joined here. I have been lurking and reading mostly, thank you for the invaluable advice.

Side note: my pool cover had multiple small holes in it this year (new one coming) and the water was slightly green when I opened it (clear the last two years and no holes in cover)

I have some stains (2) brownish in color that have been on the bottom since I bought the house (w/pool) but this year when I opened the pool there are more of them, some look like sticks (shape wise). They are all at the deep end. Where are they coming from and what can I do about them???

I have some white stains also right above the water line, they were there when I opened the pool this year.

Over all the entire floor seems like is isn't one solid color (and that may be how it should be), some areas are darker or lighter than others.

I have been reading about the AA treatment, the Vit C, and a bunch of other stuff. What do y'all suggest?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.