Ok so I have had my pool open for a few months now.....the pool light does not work. I had a bad algae problem when opening this year. I have just left it alone and maintained the pool. From what I have been reading, I should clean behind the light fixture and make sure there is no algae behind the light and also try and replace the bulb. I am just really nervous about removing the light under the water....I understand that it is watertight and I won't get shocked. The conduit is about 14 inches above water level. Any tips/suggestions on to remove the light and also the best way to clean behind the light? I assume there will be pool water behind the light. Thanks!