move the bottom of the liner

Jun 13, 2012
Russellville, AR
So I put about an inch of water in the pool to work out the wrinkles, and I noticed that even though the legs were straight, the bottom of the pool was not centered. If I continue filling, it will drag the frame to where center is - which will end moving the legs off my piers. It's too heavy to grab the bottom and move it now that it has an inch of water.
Help!! :drown:
11%20move%20bottom%20liner.jpg

Have a wet/dry shop vac? Utility sump pump? Need something to get that water drained more. Otherwise get a flexible bucket (old ice cream pail) and start bailing.

- - - Updated - - -

When I put in my pool this time, I made a slight divot in the sand on the center of the area. I then centered the pool bottom on it, worked like a charm. I had the problem every spring of the pool not quite being in the exact same spot when I set it up, and it was a pain. (I take mine down for the winter)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.