Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 24'x54" Sharkline pool planned...recommend your filter size/type, SWG etc...

1. Back To Top    #1

24'x54" Sharkline pool planned...recommend your filter size/type, SWG etc...

So after LOTS of reading on here (Thank you!!) we're leaning towards a 24' x 54" Sharkline round pool. (possibly Matrix?). I think we want to try the SWG route unless anyone can tell me a good reason not to. So now I need help with the rest of the stuff. What brand SWG, what brand pump and style/size of pump.Unibead or overlap liner (we're planning a deck around ~1/4 of the pool)
    And probably the most important..what other "accessories" to get that are easily overlooked, such as lights, solar covers/heaters etc.
    I've read lots of people buying the test kits ahead of time to be ready.
    Any help is greatly appreciated and I'll keep on reading!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 24'x54" Sharkline pool planned...recommend your filter size/type, SWG etc...

We're very happy with our matrix. I like to have everything run independently so we have a 1.5 hp waterway cartridge filter (low maintenance) two speed pump creates an awesome lazy river current! Wel have a solaxx retro salt generator that works great and we have two 4x20 ecosaver solar panels run by a small intex pump. All items can be run independently which works well. Not using heaters right now filter runs 6 hrs a day and swg runs 4 hrs. Water is perfectly balanced. I'd also recommend a rover jr robot vac. It's the best money we spent!!
    24' Sharkline Matrix. Coral Reef Liner. Clearwater II Cartridge Filter. Saltron Retro Salt WaterGenerator. 4x20 Ecosaver Solar Panels, Rover Jr. robot vac. Fiberglass Steps and Lifesaver pool fence/gate.

Previous pool: 9x18 intex with salt water generator and vinylworks 5x10 deck.