Dolphin Nautilus

jimmcg29

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
Lower West Michigan
Over the weekend I purchased a Dolphin Nautilus pool cleaner from Amazon for $550. Price is a major issue for me so If I had to spend much more I would likely not get anything. They were out of stock so I have a window of opportunity to change my mind. It seemed like a pretty good deal compared to some of the other cleaners I looked at. Previously I had a Nitro wall climber (didn’t really climb very high) and was fairly happy with it but it did not last too long. Not lasting very long could have been my fault and I promised myself to take better care of this one.

My pool is an old 20X40 that needs refinishing but I can’t afford that right now. The bottom is basically a big bowl with no flat surfaces except for a couple feet in the shallow end which is sloped to the deep end. Mostly it is small leaves that constantly fall into the pool. I would like to cut down that tree but it is on the neighbors side and probably quite expensive.

The reviews on Amazon look pretty good but I thought I would ask on here since I always got good advice on this site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.