For the last month and a half I've had a CC of .5. Earlier this summer CC was at 0 and all of last summer it was at 0.
When this started happening I had something consuming my chlorine. I brought the pool up to shock level until it held over night and I left it their for 2 more days to make sure it was gone. That's when the cc showed up and have never left? I know some people say that .5 is no big deal but we are getting irritated eyes from this now. at least I think that's what is causing it?
The water has always been crystal clear!