tilted above ground pool

1403980647819.jpgHello!! I am new to owning a pool. We bought a 16' x 48" metal frame above ground pool, it's already filled out, but I noticed now that it's tilted to one side, even "some" of the metal frames are. My yard its a little uneven in some parts. Is this a big issue? I'm so worried. I'll send a picture. Thanks in advance!

Yes. It is a BIG issue and dangerous for anyone in the pool and probably your neighbors as well! You should know that our advice is to fix it. If we could only figure out a way for an AGP to show how unlevel it would be if filled with water BEFORE filling it, we'd make millions! Best you can do is level, level, level. Welcome to the forum.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Industry standard says that the pool should be level within 1" all the way around. Any more than that and you are putting the pool at risk of structural failure.

Leveling and proper support under the verticals are the most important thing when setting up an above ground pool.

You're going to need to redo this. I can see that the blocks are covered on the side leaning and as you go to the left, the blocks start to appear. It's doing that because it's not level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.