Extra long Return Jet eyeball fitting?

I'm not sure, but hey... anything is possible with PVC fittings and such in the plumbing aisle of the home improvement stores. I modified my eyeball that way because it wasn't directing the water the way I wanted it to. All you can do is try.

Also, can you please fill out your signature and profile as outlined here :lookhere: What we need to know to answer your questions . It helps us so much to be able to offer your regional support and not have to continually ask you about your pool specs as we can just look at it in your signature. Thank you. :cool:

You can also ditch the eyeball thing and make a 90 degree return jet. It requires a threaded piece that screws into the wall and receives a short piece of pipe just long enough to attach to a 90 degree fitting. I use the full 1.5 inch opening most times which gives plenty of circulation but there is a fitting that reduces that to .75 inch which is what your eye probably is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.