Need Help with Speed Stir

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is what you should of got in the speed stir package (see pic) plus batteries.

The little white pill looking thing is what sits in the cylinder on the speed stir. It spins like crazy when you turn it on lol :)

ada5u4ym.jpg

Schroedz.

The magic is there is a small motor with a magnet inside the SpeedStir and the "Tylenol Pill" is a plastic covered magnet. :thumleft:

If you ever lose it they are on ebay in various sizes. Now that I've said that I should likely order a couple as I've guaranteed I'll lose mine.

This is how mine came.

Attachments

• Speedstir.jpg
    Speedstir.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 86
The "little pill" is a magnet. It may have gotten stuck on something in the packaging or on something metal when you opened the box and you didn't notice it. Take another look. It's always helpful to have a second one in case you lose one. They are cheap enough.

Very strange. Mine came in a package, and I have never heard one coming loosely placed in the kit like that. Very, very odd.

Dave will take care of you, especially if you got it from him. No worries.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.