Thanks to TFP I'm a pool snob.......today!

Pool looks beautiful!!!! That deck does look like it has seen better days lol. Not sure what the expense would be compared to replacing the deck, but pavers would look nice over there and likely never need replaced nor near the maintenance of wood.

Would love pavers but unfortunately it's a huge slope.....deck is 10 x 38 or so. Scraping up the $$...every time I think I'm there something comes up. I know hubby and his buddy can build it but it's the tearing down the old we dread....all nails, no screws...ugh. Never know what your gonna get w a foreclosure

I was admiring your outdoor furnishings and plants. Hmmmm, just a thought; what about a contrasting color paint maybe on the back of the fencing facing the house to spruce up for the time being. They also make some beautiful outdoor rugs that could be placed to help hide the worn floor. You already have a kind of tropical look out there, I think it would be beautiful with minimal investment at this time. Just a little elbow grease!

Thinking of painting deck gray to match house for now..i had a zebra rug on the deck but it bit the dust. We've only been here a year. I'll post a pic of a funny story about those water guns. Granddaughter wanted to have a gun fight. Guess which one I got....

The pool looks great and I see you lost in the gun fight! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.