New pool build-tampa!

Agd38

Mar 14, 2014
Tampa
I have been following these boards for ideas and knowledge shared. This is our first pool build and it's so exciting to experience the conceptual to finish product. We had 4 bids and in the end, reputation, follow up and overall gut feeling finalized our decision, not the lowest price, not the highest price.
Following are some specs-
We are building a 15x30 pool
3-5ft
9x6 sunshelf wrap around step down umbrella holder, bubbler
raised pool wall with 36" shear descent
Over 1400 sq ft of french pattern travertine select
Screen enclosure
pool heater
etc..

Had to remove (2) live oaks :(. One Oak was in the way unfortunately and the other wasn't healthy and Arborist recommendation to rid of now then later. 3 robolinis and a sago)-All day work on these-fantastic tree company if anyone needs a referral?

Break ground around June 11th...POOL_2014.jpgTRUNKS.jpgTRUNKS2.jpgGRADE.jpgIMG_3373.jpg

Thank you! Instead of a hottub, we opted for a larger sunshelf with wrap-around stairs. The little ones can play on it and adults can lounge on it.
I did find a company called ledgeloungers.com that make chaise loungers specifically for sunshelfs. Pricey though! Can always go the resin route to avoid staining and such with a salt water pool.
I hope these images show up, had some trouble, thanks butterfly for your help :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.