Blacklisted Pool Install

That looks like to me a little Yamaha Tri-Zinger 3-wheeler next to the fence!:goodjob:

It is, one of my other projects that needs finishing. I bought it as a camp cruiser for when we are out in Glamis, same with the little quad. It seems we get hurt on them more than the big toys.

You know it took me 5 minutes of reading this thread to figure out why your pool install was "blacklisted"....lol.

Glad you figured it out.

Looks great! Just finished an intex install myself and I feel you pain of the hard work. Looks like you did a great job leveling.

Thanks, I think I'm 1/2" off at the most. It was hard work but well worth it now that it's done.

I still have some more work to do but for now we are just enjoying it. I have the SWG/pump/cartridge filter combo that I will be replacing the cartridge filter with the sand filter from another set. Right now I am not using the cartridge filter on the SWG and just have the sand filter after the SWG. From what I have read you want the SWG last in the line. I've already figured out/bought the fittings I need to hard put the sand filter where the cart filter is, I just need to get off my duff and do it. Here is a pic of how it is now.

That is a nice little set up you've got there.

Thank you Casey, we are still working on it slowly. We don't want to go overboard now as we plan on a big renovation in the back eventually. We need to have retaining walls put up and level the back yard but that will be a huge expense so it will be far in the future. We are just making it what we can for now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.