Even Mods make mistakes ...

jblizzle

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Found that my FC had dropped down to 2ppm the other day, lower than it should be. Water looks fine, but hard to tell due to all the tree junk falling in it.

Last night put 4 jugs of 10% bleach in to raise the FC up near SLAM level to try to head off a problem and left the pump on high speed overnight with the SWG on to try to capture all the floating junk.

This morning wife messages me ... the pool look very clean. Since all the tree stuff was in the skimmer :party:

Sitting at work today and read a thread about how the SWG should generate on low speed no problem. 2 hours later I have a realization ... didn't I notice that the flow meter seemed awfully low the other day and that I likely need to backwash the new fiber I am trying? ... If the flow is that low, maybe the SWG is not generating on low speed which is most of the time now since solar is not being called for :suspect:

Well, wife just check the read out on the ProLogic ... SWG No Flow :hammer:

Time to get off my rear and get the filter cleaned out :whip:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.