Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for a Custom Pool Calculator that prints a table just for my gallon volume.

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Looking for a Custom Pool Calculator that prints a table just for my gallon volume.

Hi,

I want to make a paper (computer will not be available) guide for adding chemicals specific to my pool gallon's. It needs to include tables for FC, TA, PH, etc that will guide in the amount of Chlorine, Acid, bio-carb to add to the pool. This will be for a employee that needs to be as simple as possible. Does anyone know a website or excel file that can produce this?

Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Current: Singapore Previous: Clayton, Victoria, Australia

Re: Looking for a Custom Pool Calculator that prints a table just for my gallon volum

You can input your pool volume into PoolMath and create an excel table based on the "effects of adding chemicals".
    Note the disclaimer about pH changes.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Looking for a Custom Pool Calculator that prints a table just for my gallon volum

32,000L Fibreglass Leisure Pools IG 12.5'x23'x5' Pump: AstralPools BX1 1.0HP
    Filter: AstralPools ZX-310 SWCG: AstralPools VX7T
    Heater: Hayward H250FDN Test Kit: TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

I keep notes in my test kit that say "1 jug of bleach adds 4 ppm FC" and "At CYA = 40, FC target is 5 ppm, minimum is 3 ppm", "At TA = 80, 3 cups MA reduces pH from 7.9 to 7.5"
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks all for your responses. I think a custom table with stealing some good info from the Hayward guide will work great.

6. Back To Top    #6

I added columns to JesseWV 's Graphical Pool Test found here @ TFP that keeps track of what I did for what issue and how it impacted the pool. From there you simply set the print window to that log and there ya have a paper trail.

Here is the link to his Graphical Pool Test... http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...l-spreadsheet)
    20K gal, Fiberglass, 1.5 hp Century Pump, Sta-Rit System 3 Model PLM-100, 100 SQ Foot. Inline Frogger Chlorinater Mineral pack removed, adjusted the Chlorine pac to put in my own when on vacation. Liquid Pool Sanitizer,, BBB style.