Large section of sagging liner

slyty

Jun 9, 2013
I have about 9 feet of an overlap liner sagging down into my pool. I've seen tips about being able to stretch the liner with hot water or a hair dryer, but I'm worried that this is too big of a gap for those solutions. Is there any other answer to this problem?

1idbwm.jpg

You may need a new one. If there isn't enough there to pull over, you'll need to replace it.

The only way it would fail is if the excess was cut off and the liner pulled away and shrunk. There's no reason to fear over lap liners.

I'm not certain why it pulled away. It was like that when I took the cover off. The water level may have been too low. We also have a harsh winter, I'm not sure how much freeze and thaw would have affected it.

How much liner is there to pull over the wall and 're clip it using the plastic and the metal stabilizer bars? If you can get it over the wall with excess liner to spare, you're good to go.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.