Green in one corner of the deep end

I get a green tinge in the corner of the deep end that is nearer the skimmer and further than the return. I don't think it is algae because I keep my chlorine levels much higher than required and I always do the test that shows absolutely no ccs, rather than the yellow and pink chlorine and PH Tests. I have the TFP set and I love knowing that there is no cc in the water rather than just the chlorine level so I always use that test. When you just swipe it with a pool brush it just disappears into the water.

If the pool is in use a lot you don't see it, only if no one has been in there for a few days. it kind of seems to just settle there. It is right near a stand of pine trees and a border of daisies. Could it be pollen.

My water is crystal clear and "dances" or "Sparkles" as we call it.

It has happened each of the three years we have had the pool. I have never had an algae problem, I think because I keep the salt generator on high so the levels are usually pretty high.

Should I worry about this.

Nancy

OK, I will do that. Don't have exact numbers in my head but just ran the full complement from my test set and everything was absolutely in the right range other than my chlorine was about 7. I am working on the amount of time needed to run my filter. I used to run it too much and now I am backing off a little. I think I am about 6 hours now which has the water looking great.

I will write the results down next time. I stopped writing everything down because it was all in the recommended ranges.

I love my test kit. Otherwise I would always wonder if there was something lurking in there ready to break out.

Good to know it might be pollen. I wasn't sure you could see pollen on the slope but it makes sense.

Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.