Unboxed Liner Shelf Life

thadius65

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 30, 2011
Bloomsburg, PA
I am in the process of getting my 2.5 year old liner replaced by manufacturer. This is due to a uneven fade issue, not a physical problem. With that, I am leaning toward getting the replacement and putting in storage. This will be in our living space, in basement storage. So no temp extremes, approximately 60F-72F year round. How long can this be stored if left in sealed box?

Thanks!

Ted

Sometimes the company will require you to send back a big enough piece of the liner being replaced to make sure it's not still able to be used. I can't advise you on the shelf Life, but I figured the heads up might help if you didn't know.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

For those interested, I got my liner last week. Nothing was required to return. All 200lbs of this liner are in storage in a spare bedroom closet. I asked GLI about shelf life. They indicated that in conditioned space, their findings are up to 5 years without impact. I may not go that far, but will at least get another 2-3 years out of my existing, slightly faded liner. In the end, GLI stood by their product and warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.