Love my 1st Pool! Thanks TFP!

Jul 31, 2009
Louisville, KY
My wife and I had our first pool put in late last year and this is our first swim season. We planned our pool purchase for years before taking the plunge and I read this forum religiously before our purchase to learn as much as I could from you kind folks. This forum has helped us tremendously in planning the proper equipment as well as how to properly take care of the pool since we are brand new to pool ownership.

We are having a blast with the pool and the TFP method has made upkeep super easy.

I think the results are great and everybody that comes over remarks on how clear and sparkly the water it. Thanks TFP!

Kremer Pool Right.jpg

What!!!??? Pool care is hard work and takes a lot of time. Testing the water takes so long I need to take a beer with me to the pool house and listen to music while I'm testing and planning my complex strategy to add the dozens of chemicals required to keep my water sparkling clean. If pool care was easy, EVERYBODY would have a clear pool, wouldn't they?At least that is what I want my wife to believe.

Beautiful pool! You two will enjoy it for many years to come! Congratulations on your new pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.