Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Southwest Houston PBs?

1. Back To Top    #1

Southwest Houston PBs?

Hi there -

Just moved to Houston 4 months ago (Missouri City to be exact). We're beginning the interview process for PBs in our area...this is our first pool. We are looking to build an IG gunite pool with ~ 12,000 gal capacity.

I was hoping to get a few recommendations from anyone familiar with builders in this area. I've already contacted Custom Pool and Spa Concepts and I plan to talk with Hipp Pools...based on feedback from others that live in this area. Does anyone have any other recommendations for PBs to consider OR avoid in the Southwest section of Houston (Fort Bend County)?

Thanks!
    pixx of pool install. dummy me deleted the last 1/3 pictures of pool install...duh !

http://sixxpakk33.zenfolio.com/p602425444/slideshow

In Ground "El" 18x37x26 23,8k gal.
    Hayward 1.5hp SuperPump; Hayward 4820 DE Pro-Grid Filter; Hayward Aqua Rite SWG;
    2 Skimmers; 3 Returns (possibly 4); plumbed extra return for possible future water slide
    Pool Install Date: late August, 2008

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Southwest Houston PBs?

We live in Fort Bend and used Platinum Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Southwest Houston PBs?

We are currently in the build process using CastleRock. You can view our progress at the link in the signature below. Their web site is http://www.castlerockpools.com/.
    Pool completed in the fall of 2008.
    Landmark's pool build

Freeform 26' x 45' IG gunite, 4' to 8' deep, 29,500 gallons, WetEdge PearlMatrix Tropical Mystic, Freeform 8' X 11' Ultimate 16 jet spa, 38' moss rock weeping wall and 3 waterfalls,

4 pumps (Intelliflo 4X160 filter pump, WhisperFlo 3HP spa pump, Pentair 2 1/2HP WaterFall pump, cleaner booster), EasyTouch 8 controls, Quad DE 100 filter, MasterTemp 400K heater, Pentair Legend Platinum cleaner, 995 sqft. Sundek.