It's Mine!

May 23, 2014
Lake Geneva, WI
Just closed on our new house with the pool last week. Not moved in yet, but are out there about every other day to test. Previous owners emptied, cleaned and filled it for us. Their PB put tabs in the in-line chlorinator which I left to bring the CYA up with the new water. So glad I found this board and can start with crystal clear water! It's making the maintenance SO much easier!

FC 7
CC 0
ph 7.5
CH (Measured it and wrote it down, but don't have the number in front of me. It's vinyl though and wasn't too high or low.)
TA 320
CYA 35-ish (Still working on "getting" this one. Dot is pretty obscured a little after 40, but gone by 30)

The pool is pretty shaded, and I've been super lucky that the FC has pretty much stayed put over the last week.

Beautiful! And congratulations -- I hope you enjoy your pool as much as we've enjoyed ours. It helps a lot to start with TFP's base of knowledge -- you'll probably never see a green swamp :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.