Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water Testing Log in MS Excel Format

1. Back To Top    #1

Hacienda Heights, California

Water Testing Log in MS Excel Format

Hi All,

I've created a simple water testing log using MS Excel. All are welcome to download it and use and abuse it!! Modify it or use it as is if you want. The "Acceptable" or "Ideal" Ranges are for my pool, based upon my situation, knowledge, circumstances and environment. Your's may be different and by all means change the log to reflect that! I like to stay organized and having the log helps me to do so, plus to review my water testing results. In "Notes" I usually put time of day, weather conditions (sunny, overcast, warm, mild, cool, etc.) and maybe any chems I may add (based upon my testing results). Whatever works for you.... Here's the link to my Public Dropbox folder (would have uploaded to Trouble Free, but Excel file types are not allowed upload types):

Not sure if the link will show up as "clickable or you'll have to cut and paste it into your browser. Enjoy.....or Don't!!! Ha ha ha

P.S. Here's the abbreviations: TC (Total Chlorine), FC (Free Chlorine), CC (Combined Chlorine), AD (Acid Demand), TA (Total Alkalinity), CH (Calcium Hardness) & CYA (Cyanuric Acid), but I would expect most users of know that.......
    First time pool owner. IG pool & spa combo. Approx. 18,000 gal. White plaster.
    Free-form(ish), roughly 30' x 15'. Titan RPM D.E. Filter (48 sq. ft. filter area).
    Pentair WhisperFlo WFE-6 pump (1.5 HP, 1 speed). Pentair 300K BTU/hr NG heater.
    Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner. Plaster & all equipment age: 5+ years.
    TF100 test kit and AquaChek strips.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Houston, Texas

Re: Water Testing Log in MS Excel Format

Very nice! Thank you for sharing this!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Midland TX

Thank You for sharing this!! very helpful
    7200 Gal Above Ground, 1.5HP Dynamo Pump, 250# Pentair Sand filter with ZeoLite. Diver Dave Cleaner. TFP test kit w/SpeedStir, 3 Grandaughters swimming every week.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Amelia Island, FL

Is this still available? The Dropbox link shows missing file. PM is great if easier for you.
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.