help find a leak detection company in the Raleigh NC area

SkidRowe

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 27, 2011
Zebulon, NC
Hi All,
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone in the Raleigh NC area to help find leaks in a liner? I can see the ground wet on one side but have not been able to locate any holes or tears so I think I need to call in some help. I am doing the bucket test now but pretty sure that its the liner. I am loosing about 2 inches of water a day wich i belive is more than evaporation. The pool is only 2 years old so this is really frustrating!

I am no help with who to call.

I can tell you that when our old liner had a tiny hole it was on the other side of the pool from where we found the water coming out from under the pool!

I called every pool person in the yellow pages------install, repair, etc. Only ONE had the leak detecting "kit". I was not here when they used it but my husband said it was neat. He tried to tell me how it worked but I do not remember what all was involved. They had something they put in the water and some kind of box. I THINK it has a battery to make it work. BUT when they said "here" and my husband dove with a mask on it was right there! He was able to patch it.

Good luck!

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.