New pool build in North Orlando

Apr 5, 2014
Orlando, FL
image.jpg

Here we go...just got started this past week and PB is making some quick, early progress. Permitting finished last week, framing outline done Wednesday and the dig on Friday. We had a guy out there from 7:30 am yesterday(Saturday) to 10pm putting in rebar and the pool plumbing...needless to say we have had a lot of action in just a few days...this is my first time posting and starting a thread. I will continue to add pictures. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 293
Thanks for the early replies...geoandkay, yes...we have already been pulled around a little bit on the expectations for the perimeter as they are not as clear as they should be. Fortunately, our fence is compliant to code and we are electing to go with alarms on the necessary doors and windows leading to the pool area. This should put us within the code requirement.
I am up to taking quite a few pictures and will certainly try to update our progress as often as possible. I will back up a little and show some of the renderings from our PB.

Hello again from Orlando! It has been the typical afternoon rainy season here, but we continue to make progress. We had the gunite done on Tuesday and you can really get a feel for the pool now. The kids were asking if we could go ahead and fill it up!!! Yes, we are all anxious. Anyone have any ideas on set time for the gunite or typical times before they jump onto the next steps?
Here ar a couple pics with the updates...wishing all a happy 4th! Enjoy!!
bbbce9aaf99636ec8aea39b9fb7cb9b3_zpsd365a66c.jpg

441939759e9d3dc598fbeda0448a8f73_zps139e8865.jpg

I know in my case, after the shotcrete, things slowed down a lot. It went very quickly in the beginning and then the progress was regular, but much slower.

I think a large part of it will depend on your PB and how busy they are, the weather, etc. So many variables impact their schedule that I don't believe anyone could honestly predict.

Some builds seem to finish in 6 weeks; other have lasted much longer than 6 months!

Oh wow... this is going to be a very nice pool!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.