Best Brush for a Glass Tile Spa - Bristles falling out

I have a spa that has 3/4" glass tiles. I read in the forums to get a stainless steel brush, but it steel might scratch the glass. I have tried several brushes and after 6 months or less the bristles start falling out. What is the best pool brush to buy? If you can be specific, that would be great. Most of the forums mention brands, but not which is the best brush or where they got it. If you bought a brush that has lasted a long time is is not steel, thank you for the advise. Also, Is there a brush on amazon that someone can recommend?

You should use a nylon brush on tile. To help extend the life and protect the bristles, rinse the brush after each use and store it out of the sun.
Keeping the brushes out of direct sunlight and rinsing after each use are great suggestions. Another option is to purchase a brush cover like the Brush Buddy. You just slip it over the brush head after use and it blocks out the UV light and wicks away the moisture (chlorine and other pool chemicals can damage bristles too). You can find them on Amazon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.