Broken Hayward Aqualogic replacement

Alan323

Jun 21, 2014
Fleming/GA
IG FG 15,000. I purchased home last year (from bank), with Hayward Aqualogic with non working SWG and I can't do anything with the menu. I can turn pump on and off. I really am on the fence about SWG. I really don't want to replace parts on old system. The local stores and pool maintenance offer little advice except replace old with parts for $1000+. So what are some options? Has anyone replaced SWG with a different model or brand? Has anyone switched from SWG to chlorine or something else? Any ideas how to reconfigure the power panel to timers since my current panel does not working? Thanks.

The Aqualogics are fairly easy to repair if you are handy. Many suffer from this problem: www.nocellpower.com. A simple soldering fix is all that is needed but it depends on what is wrong with yours. It is at least worth looking into.

I have thought about that. I am just concerned how often I will have to pay to replace the board. How do I know it is not the control pad? How would I know my soldering fix did not work? The system just keep saying low salt, SWG inop.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.