Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquapure CPURE14

1. Back To Top    #1

Rancho Cucamonga

Aquapure CPURE14

I have an aquapure model CPURE14. I think it is no longer working (5 years old and has several loose plates inside) but I cannot find that model number anywhere. The pool was put in by California Pools, and am wondering if the model number is special for them and equivalent to an aquapure 14? Any help on what Jandy model is the same as the cpure14? Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Aquapure CPURE14

I expect that it should match the older APURE1400, see this link for a picture.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Long Beach, CA

Re: Aquapure CPURE14

California Pools deals with Jandy and their equipment is just labeled for California Pools. It should match up with either the old or newer style of Aquapure 1400 cell. The old cell has 2 ports and the newer cell has 3 ports.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process