need help on chlorine , stabilizer and algicide

OK thank you the confusion is over. So I will just add 800g of stab that will bring my to 30ppm. Then as for the pucks since they are slow dissolving and will bring my cya to 40 ppm eventually. And keep my fc steady somewhat steady should I use 1,2 or 3 pucks in the floating dispenser

Are you intending to SLAM (shock) the pool for a reason or are you just looking to maintain clean, clear water ?? 12 to SLAM it and 4ppm at a CYA level of 30 to maintain it.

It would also be helpful if you added your location to your profile.

- - - Updated - - -

For those of us too set in our ways to go metric like the rest of the world it might be helpful if you added the gallon equivalent of your pool. Makes some of the math much easier.
85,000 + 22,450 gal

I saw a bit of algae growing at the ridge going from the shallow to deep end so should I slam or just maintain

Are you intending to SLAM (shock) the pool for a reason or are you just looking to maintain clean, clear water ?? 12 to SLAM it and 4ppm at a CYA level of 30 to maintain it.

It would also be helpful if you added your location to your profile.

- - - Updated - - -

For those of us too set in our ways to go metric like the rest of the world it might be helpful if you added the gallon equivalent of your pool. Makes some of the math much easier.
85,000 + 22,450 gal

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.