Installing a new Skimmer line

JasonK

May 13, 2009
Topeka, KS
Well I began this project the other evening. I have to cut about 25' strip of our patio, still need to cut out a square near the skimmer and dig down to the bottom of the skimmer. My body is killing me so far.... I'll try to post pics of this project.

Would love to see the pics. I had the crazy idea of digging down and tapping into the main drain line that is going to the skimmer and make a dedicated line for the main drain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, We cut, dug and dug more. The skimmer line was kinked..... Still gonna run a new line since we cut a strip of of the patio.... Can't tell if I'm upset we cut the concrete like we did, would have been much easier to cut the square where the skimmer is. What's done is done and will be glad when we button this up. Will get some pics tomorrow.

Put a Fork in it,.... It's DONE!! Wife just called said the water was above the skimmer. She turned the pump on and skimmer is flowing great! I am so happy and relieved. Thanks all go to my wife and Brother-in-law. They really busted their butts on this project. For some reason I can't post pics, I have one but maybe it's taking up all my data on this site?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.