Considering stenner

Stenner just installed. Mounted into a wooden enclosure with venting. Have it set to max output (10) and going to run it for 3 hours which will give me 79.8 oz approximately and will adjust as testing indicates.

If it turns out like it should, this is gonna be freaking sweet.

Question...the output connection moves slightly with the rotation of the gears/pump. It looks like this is normal but I want to confirm either way.

:)
Glad you got it in, I think you will love it!!

Yes, the connection moving seems normal. As the rollers squeeze the tubing the connector moves a little. As the connector is part of the tube I can't see any way it wouldn't move a little.

I'm going to order everything today hopefully. Is anybody dosing their muriatic with it? If so, would a dual head pump be worth it and I imagine both heads would be individually adjustable? Saw this one as an option: Stenner 100DMHP20

The specifications on the pumps indicate they use either a #1 tube or a #2 tube. what is the that referencing?

Dual head just means there are 2 peri tubes on the same pump head. They run at the same time. You would need 2 pumps to have individual control.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.