Question about pool calculator

May 30, 2014
Hi I'm new to the site, just wonder what pool calculator one is better. I checked out the one mentioned here, which looks great. I'm really looking for one for my iPhone. Any recommendation. Also which test kit is the easiest to use or are the all the same.

thank you

Sent from my iPh

Can't help you with the I phone calculator app, but for test kits, the TF-100 with the speedy stir is very nice. It comes in a case with everything you need. Includes laminated instructions, and the speedy stir makes it simple to do the tests while reading the instructions. They pretty much all work the same, get a water sample, add drops following directions and count your drops while watching for color change.\

And yes, they do all come in a kit, but I like my tf-100 as it not molded to only fit the certain size bottles and only fit what it came with. You can arrange things differently in the TF test kit and make room for the speedy stir and everything you need is together. It's also comparable in price and you get more of the important test than some others.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/124-pool-test-kits-comparison

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.