Re: Question about pool in hillside

Falzy

Jun 1, 2014
Harker Heights
Re: Question about pool in hillside

Please start your own thread. Moved from Here Casey~

JasonLion,
You seem to know a little bit about it...if I'm burying an 18x33 2 feet down. Do I still need to angle the middle poles to the interior? I was thinking of slowly filling the pool and back filling at the same time to great a balance. Any input would be great.

Re: Pool in a hillside/slope

JasonLion,
You seem to know a little bit about it...if I'm burying an 18x33 2 feet down. Do I still need to angle the middle poles to the interior? I was thinking of slowly filling the pool and back filling at the same time to great a balance. Any input would be great.

on our doughboy buried on a slope, I was told by our PB NOT to back fill at all until the pool was completely full. this is so the buttress supports are able to flex out to their proper positions. Which on our pool, didnt happen until it was completely full. Our pool is 30 inches in on one side, 18 inches in on the other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.