Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Re: Question about pool in hillside

1. Back To Top    #1

Re: Question about pool in hillside

Please start your own thread. Moved from Here Casey~

JasonLion,
    You seem to know a little bit about it...if I'm burying an 18x33 2 feet down. Do I still need to angle the middle poles to the interior? I was thinking of slowly filling the pool and back filling at the same time to great a balance. Any input would be great.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool in a hillside/slope

Quote Originally Posted by Falzy View Post
    JasonLion,
    You seem to know a little bit about it...if I'm burying an 18x33 2 feet down. Do I still need to angle the middle poles to the interior? I was thinking of slowly filling the pool and back filling at the same time to great a balance. Any input would be great.

on our doughboy buried on a slope, I was told by our PB NOT to back fill at all until the pool was completely full. this is so the buttress supports are able to flex out to their proper positions. Which on our pool, didnt happen until it was completely full. Our pool is 30 inches in on one side, 18 inches in on the other.
    Partially buried Doughboy Desert Spring 16 x 32, sport pool, with 7 ft deep middle, 20,000 gallons, Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1.5 HP 2 speed pump, 250 lb sandfilter, 2 Doughboy skimmers and 2 returns. 2 cascade fountains.
    Taylor K-2006 kit. Zodiac Barracuda Ranger suction side cleaner.
    TFPC method and is crystal clear every day thanks to TFP!!!