Mosquito mister system?

I hear they work, but they kill all sorts of things, bees, lizards. The neurotoxins freak me out, personally. Pyrethium is natural yes, but that does not make it safe IMO.

You will want to hear from someone who has one, not just my random opinion however.

I've used the Mosquito Barrier from Amazon for about three years.It doesn't kill the mosquitoes it just keeps A majority of them away.The product is made with garlic oil so be warned your yard will smell like garlic for about two days.My yard is about 1/3 of an acre and the gallon has lasted about 3 years and I apply it 2-3 times a year.

I've used the Mosquito Barrier from Amazon for about three years.It doesn't kill the mosquitoes it just keeps A majority of them away.The product is made with garlic oil so be warned your yard will smell like garlic for about two days.My yard is about 1/3 of an acre and the gallon has lasted about 3 years and I apply it 2-3 times a year.

ha ha ha. sorry find this funny bc i wonder how long that would last in Texas! The mosquito is practically our state bird!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.