Need help identifying pool manufacturer

Hi everyone, I'm new here and to above ground pools. I bought a house with an above ground pool. I have no clue who the manufacturer is. The top rails are resin as well as the vertical posts and bottom track. this is the logo on the verticals.

Any thought ideas or help would be awesome! 20140618_165451 (1).jpg

I'd try walking them into any pool store near you in case someone might recognize the brand. E mail any manufacturer one at a time asking if it's theirs or if they have any clue who it is. Someone in the industry would likely be able to ID that brand. Try American manufacturers too, yes I understand it said made in Canada but at this point you need to get a name for the manufacturer and maybe someone at Hayward or Pentair or .... might be able to give you a name and if you're lucky address and phone. They are in the pool business so it's not out of the question they might know the different brands.
USA pool manufacturers: http://poolandpatio.about.com/od/typesofpoolconstruction/tp/AboveGroundCompanies.htm

Have you found anything out on this pool yet? Just wondering...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.