Have some time tomorrow to start adding borates.
Have the Borax and MA enough to get a little better than half way to 50
Won't have a chance to get more borax/MA until next week and wondering if I should just wait and do all at once?
I imagine the answer is probably to just wait, however, as with most additions, most around here suggest adding less than you think you'll need with other chemicals and then testing to see if more needed - so, I was thinking that this may be ok for adding borates too.
Presently borate free - prior to recent liner replacement and water refill, I had borates in the pool in the form of "optimizer" from bioguard.
Can't see a problem with getting borates "half way" there and then completing the process a few days later.