Pool Brush - Wall Whale XL?

Cylon

May 16, 2014
NYC
I did a search and it appears the Wall Whale is highly recommended and I was wondering if it is ok to use on an semi-above ground pool with a vinyl liner? It is oval shaped, 52" (total height of liner)

I've had my pool a total of 1 month and had a vinyl tear so I am extremely scared on what to use. Everything is fixed now and doing a fresh fill as we speak.

It comes with vinyl bristles so should be fine in your pool. I am not sure I would recommend the XL version though ... it is plenty work moving the regular one through the water.

Oh goody I finally have a quick opportunity to give a thumbs up for the Wall Whale - we bought the XL version a few weeks ago. This thing is great! I like it a lot and works as advertised, keeping the brush on the intended surface on the forward/down stroke and return if you are doing the bottom. I will agree with jbizzle, the XL is a little on the large size, thus some perceived additional effort. The XL is 20 inches (and an apparent extra row of bristles) vs regular size at 18 inches. My wife loves it. If it works for her that's all that matters. :cool::cool:

I loved my whale brush! It went to my brother with the rest of the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.